AI in Drone Content
Think your drone footage is as good as it gets? Think again. Many drone pilots, like yourself, are masters at capturing breathtaking aerial shots for big clients. However, there’s a common oversight: the untapped potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in enhancing your deliverables. Relying exclusively on traditional editing and content creation methods might prevent you from delivering exceptional and innovative work.
3 ways AI could help you:
- Advanced Editing and Enhancement: AI can analyse your footage in-depth, suggesting and implementing enhancements such as optimal colour correction, lighting adjustments, and object removal. This means less time tinkering with settings and more time focusing on creative aspects.
- Efficient Workflow: Incorporating AI into your workflow can automate mundane tasks like sorting and labelling footage, drastically reducing your editing time and allowing you to take on more projects.
- Predictive Analysis for Perfect Shots: AI can predict the best times and conditions for shooting based on weather, lighting, and location data, ensuring that you always get the perfect shot.
Some popular AI tools to use when you have to edit your drone content:
- Adobe Sensei: Integrated into Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, Adobe Sensei uses AI and machine learning to provide various capabilities, including organizing video content, auto-tagging, and more.
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve: While primarily a colour grading and video editing software, DaVinci Resolve has incorporated some AI features for tasks like face recognition and scene cut detection, which can be helpful in organizing footage.
Integrating AI in your drone content workflow is not just a futuristic concept; it’s a game-changer. It’s about making your excellent work tremendous and transforming your deliverables from impressive to groundbreaking.
Are you ready to embrace AI in your drone operations? How do you see AI fitting into your creative process?
Rodrigo Branco Matsumoto